Airline Regulator (Hand Pressure Reducing Valve) – BN-3LK
- Compact hand decompression valve with no handle tension.
- The main unit uses lightweight aluminum and is a full-fledged decompression valve equipped with a relief mechanism.
- The handle can be lightly turned even under pressure, and locking is also possible.
- The scale of the handle represents the outlet pressure (approximate), and the outlet side pressure fluctuation is small for the input side pressure.
The hand decompression valve connects directly to the air tool, adjusts to the pressure according to the application, and manages the output of the air tool.
< How to adjust pressure >
1. Lightweight and compact
Compact design with no protrusion on the handle. The body is made of aluminum and is very lightweight.
2. No pressure gauge required
The scale of the handle represents the outlet pressure (approximate), and the outlet side pressure fluctuation is small for the input side pressure fluctuation.
3. Easy and quick pressure adjustment
The handle is light due to its unique structure, and the pressure can be adjusted within one rotation, so the pressure can be changed quickly.
4. Quick release the outlet pressure
It is a full-scale pressure reducing valve equipped with a relief mechanism. You can easily release the pressure on the outlet side by returning the handle.